Monday, March 25, 2013

The most dangerous snake in the world. The Russells viper

The most dangerous snake in the world. The Russells viper

 Yep, in this photo that is my annoyed look!!
Seems like some animal is always prickin with me.










I am on the end of my dredge on hyper alert we got a viper underneath it and we gotta get it.













My dredgemaster has got him spotted.

I made short work of him when he came out from under the dredge platform. The Russells viper kills tens of thousands of people in asia every year.

The local villagers fear this snake above all others. This snake is unusually aggressive and I am glad that  my guys were heads up enough to warn me that we had a very unwelcome visitor.

I am checking out the fangs on this snake that if you get nipped you are history.

I am holding the beautiful Russells viper and its beauty just does not seem to lend to the fact that this deadly killer is all around our work site and you have to even be more cautious and heads up than ever before.

I am back home in Montana and these crazy events do not even seem real !!!!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment